Bed Bugs May Increase Feelings of Anxiety, Depression, Paranoia – ABC News. We’ve all been hearing the news in the last year of the infestations of bed bugs and the reality and difficulty of getting rid of them. I remember thinking that I thought they were a thing of the past, perhaps the old west, something that gave us the saying “Don’t let the bed bugs bite”. I just have never known anyone that had them so didn’t really think they were real. Now we find out they are not only real, but a pest and a cause of anxiety and paranoia. Well…duh…that’s not a stretch to the imagination! If I ever had bugs crawling in my bed, my skin would be crawling too! It is just a grossly offensive thought that they are as difficult to get rid of as cockroaches! Once you get them, they want to stay and you are in a constant fight to regain your bug-free home! I can relate to these stories. We had those big outside water bug roaches one summer start getting into our house. I was totally freaked out and was constantly on the lookout for them. Every morning when I came out into the kitchen and turned on the light, I was looking for them and it caused quite a bit of anxiety for me until they were gone. It has been several years now, and I still start looking when the weather gets warmer. It’s not a fun way to live. It would be so much worse if you had to look every time you got into your bed! UGH!
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- What Perfume Do I Choose? What Does It Smell Like?
- Julie Schenecker, Florida Mother, Accused of Killing 'Mouthy' Kids - ABC News
- Abortion Kills Mom as Well as Unborn Child in Planned Parenthood Clinic - Godfather Politics
- “If you were on trial for being a Christian would they have enough evidence to convict you?”
- Have you seen the Febreze commercials?