It’s been 3 months since I finished my chemo and my radiation treatment. I had my PET scan 2 days ago. Today I saw the radiologist to discuss the results. It appears that I am a textbook case. The radiation reduced the tumor by half and then totally eradicated it with the 2nd treatments. I seem to be cancer free. The emotional up and down roller coaster I have lived on made me a little distanced. I was resigned for whatever I heard so could not even get excited. This was a difficult journey so it will take some time to absorb it all and regain my “normal”. Just checking in…
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- What Perfume Do I Choose? What Does It Smell Like?
- Julie Schenecker, Florida Mother, Accused of Killing 'Mouthy' Kids - ABC News
- Abortion Kills Mom as Well as Unborn Child in Planned Parenthood Clinic - Godfather Politics
- “If you were on trial for being a Christian would they have enough evidence to convict you?”
- Have you seen the Febreze commercials?