Two fifth-graders face trial in alleged Washington murder plot – Yahoo! News.We all have seen over the past few years how bullying has caused serious repercussions, but this case is horrible to imagine. Two boys, age 10 and 11 conspired to lure a “rude” girl from school, then rape and kill her. They were found with a knife, a semi-automatic pistol and ammunition. A 4th grader on the bus they rode on to school saw the knife and reported them. One of the boys later said he would kill that student for telling on them. They will be tried as juveniles.
These boys are supposed to be enjoying their childhood, not contemplating rape and murder. They have probably ruined the rest of their lives and set in motion a pattern of behavior that is scary to see in anyone, let alone boys so young. The world of today is a scary place indeed.
- Fifth-graders murder plot: Conspiracy to kill classmates shocking (examiner.com)
- Bullied Michigan 8th grader dead after shooting himself in school bathroom (rawstory.com)
- Two Fifth-Graders Accused of Terrifying Murder Plot May Have Been Bullied (thestir.cafemom.com)
- Watch: Bullied Boy Dies Weeks After School Fight (abcnews.go.com)
- When A Public School Becomes the Bully (cato.org)