A friend of ours became very sick after drinking water left in a car
overnight. It wasn’t cancer but she was ill for a couple of months.
No matter how many times you get this e-mail, please send it on!!!!
Bottled water in your car is very dangerous!
On the Ellen show, Sheryl Crow said that this is what caused her breast cancer.
It has been identified as the most common cause of the high levels of
dioxin in breast cancer tissue..
Sheryl Crow’s oncologist told her: women should not drink bottled water
that has been left in a car.
The heat reacts with the chemicals in the plastic of the bottle which
releases dioxin into the water. Dioxin is a toxin increasingly found
in breast cancer tissue. So please be careful and do not drink
bottled water that has been left in a car.
Pass this on to all…
View original post 329 more words