Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- What Perfume Do I Choose? What Does It Smell Like?
- Julie Schenecker, Florida Mother, Accused of Killing 'Mouthy' Kids - ABC News
- Soup Diet Basic Recipe - Hearty Vegetable Soup - Good Housekeeping
- JetBlue Sued: Underwear Altercation Humiliates Malinda Knowles - ABC News
- America at Risk: Fault Lines in the U.S. - ABC News
- Black Pastor Sues Obama & Democratic Party for Racism – Patriot Update
- Have you heard of Spreesy?
Abortion Kills Mom as Well as Unborn Child in Planned Parenthood Clinic – Godfather Politics. Chicago has been in the news lately, and now it is in the news again. A 24-year-old woman, with a one-year old child, went into a Planned Parenthood clinic to get an abortion. She later died of hemorrhage resulting from the abortion.
Illinois allows 2 types of abortion clinics: pregnancy termination specialty centers and ambulatory surgical centers. The ambulatory surgical centers have to comply with strict standards similar to those of a hospital while the termination centers do not. Planned Parenthood claims they are a multifunctional facility with abortions being only a small part of their business, so they are not considered to fit in either category. The result is, that they have very little regulation and rarely ever see any type of health or government inspections.
There are other instances of abortions gone wrong. Even if you approve or condone abortion as a personal choice, I’d be scared to walk into a clinic that has no oversight or strict standards. It’s like playing russian roulette. When are women going to wake up and realize that Planned Parenthood is a business and not their best friend?
- Abortion Kills Mom as Well as Unborn Child in Planned Parenthood Clinic (godfatherpolitics.com)
- Woman Dies After Abortion at Chicago Planned Parenthood Clinic (thenewamerican.com)
- Obama, Planned Parenthood and his Daughters, Again (patheos.com)
- Bad News for Planned Parenthood (owenstrachan.com)