This policeman has been fired at least six times, arrested and jailed 3 times, and suspended for misconduct. He has been accused of beating juveniles, hiding drugs in his police car, stealing from suspects, defying orders and lying on police reports. A paragon of law enforcement that damages the reputation of all honest policemen everywhere. And his penalty? He has been protected by the Union and draws his $60 thousand a year while sitting at home or going on vacation. He has said in an interview that he knew he broke the rules and that no one could touch him. This is not the kind of man we want protecting us. Can you imagine your child being picked up for not paying a ticket and being beaten? I’m glad he lives in Florida and feel sorry for their inability to get rid of him.
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Our mini adventure with the electricity today
- What Perfume Do I Choose? What Does It Smell Like?
- Netflix: Robin Hood
- Just Whining
- Don't let the negatives bring you down
- Julie Schenecker, Florida Mother, Accused of Killing 'Mouthy' Kids - ABC News
- Soup Diet Basic Recipe - Hearty Vegetable Soup - Good Housekeeping
- Is is still winter?
- I've lived a sheltered life!
- Ignore the dragons