Very well said. There are always two sides to everything, and always consequences for actions…this states it very well.
1. If the Government could run an efficient system. It can’t!
2. If health care cost would be lowered. It will sharply rise!
3. If health care would improve. It will not!
4. If the majority of Americans were for it. They are not!
5. If by taking over the health care system by the Government would help the economy. It may bankrupt us!
6. I love free health care but health care is never free as someone must pay for it. Health care is not free!
7. If health care was actually provided by the Government I might like it. The Government only demands others to provide!