Join 1,029 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
Made in the USA Products Directory
Made in the USA Products Directory. I just read a blog http://ladyromp.com/2012/07/03/inspiration-of-motherhood-buy-only-made-in-usa-for-one-week/ about trying to buy only American made products to support our own country and our jobs. She found it incredibly difficult finding American made products. Even toilet paper was partly made from foreign products. What? What does that mean? Sounds a little creepy. And of course, most of us are used to wearing clothes made in places like Bangladesh. Most of us have to go with the cheaper option and many times shop at Walmart just to make ends meet. We feel we don’t really have the choice to buck the system when many of our major businesses have put their factories in other countries where labor is cheap and costs can stay low. It is a vicious cycle that has been around for decades. How can we stop it now? Especially when the economy is in the pits. For those with the means and the determination, here is a web page listing American made products. Perhaps, if we can buy some of our products American made, we can begin to reverse the ‘curse’. Do you think there is any chance?
- Made in the USA (solarworld-usa.com)
- New Paper Products from Daisy Paper Products to Be Sold at The Made In America Store (prweb.com)
- Made In The USA: How To Buy American Products At A Great Price (bradsdeals.com)
- Made in the USA: Benefits & Challenges (cepro.com)
- The Made In America Store Proves Its Commitment To Only Selling USA Made Products (prweb.com)
- Celebrate America! (jrliggettsblog.com)
- Why Google Is Opting For ‘Made In The USA’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- Made in the USA…and Eco-Friendly Wireless Products (ecoleader.me)
- The Made In America Store Celebrates Their 100th Tour Bus From San… (prweb.com)
- Letter: ‘Made in America’ are three words that would restore country’s economy (tcpalm.com)
This entry was posted in thoughts and tagged american made, made in America, Made in the USA, Made in USA, support the USA, USA made. Bookmark the permalink.
It is so nice to have you visiting and following my blog. I really appreciate it. I hope you will enjoy each of your visits in my blog. 🙂
Thank you again, and have a lovely day, my friend! 🙂
I have been dedicated to buying American Made for about 8 months. It isn’t always possible, but now that I’m looking for it, it’s not as hard as I thought it would be. Beauty products are the easiest, and the internet definitely helps. Yesterday I bought a dress from Macy’s on sale for $50. To find it, I went to macys.com and types in the search box “Made in USA”. That search brings up 3155 items! I also found some tshirts recently at TJ Maxx for $9.99, all made in the USA.
No matter what, I no longer buy anything made in China. I have to stay away from big chain stores like Target, Gap, etc., but it hasn’t been that big of adjustment.
Hi Esterlou, thanks for the follow. I am enjoying your blog too.