Excellent! Defines me exactly.
Generally speaking conservatives tend to be Republicans, liberals tend to be Democrats. Of course there are some that do not wish to be identified and they are called independents. No one person falls perfectly into any category. Beliefs are what sets the two factions apart. Below is a comparison chart. There are folk who we could identify as middle of the road people. They believe on both sides of the equation and can go either way. Beliefs make little difference to them and they hate being identified as they have no strong beliefs on anything.
1. Conservative—-Believes in the Constitution as written and does not want it changed.
1. Liberal—-May or may not believe in the Constitution but believes it is outdated and should be changed
2. Conservative—-Believes the Government should have a limited role in individuals lives.
2. Liberal—-Believes Government should control most aspects of individual lives.
3. Conservative—-Small Government.
View original post 116 more words