School sells ‘Plan B’ in vending machine | HLNtv.com. I’m really shocked at this. Apparently it is not that uncommon. I guess I’m showing my age now, but really…selling the “morning after pill” in a vending machine? And someone stated that whatever the students wanted should be available. Really? Wow. I’m just a little speechless. They are calling it emergency contraception. Okay…to buy out of a vending machine, I’d think you’d be planning ahead, wouldn’t you? I’m just amazed. I’ve really lived a sheltered life.
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- What Perfume Do I Choose? What Does It Smell Like?
- Julie Schenecker, Florida Mother, Accused of Killing 'Mouthy' Kids - ABC News
- Abortion Kills Mom as Well as Unborn Child in Planned Parenthood Clinic - Godfather Politics
- “If you were on trial for being a Christian would they have enough evidence to convict you?”
- Have you seen the Febreze commercials?