Fourth-Grader Saves Best Friend’s Life – ABC News. We all get tired of hearing about kids bullying other kids, or kids taking guns to school and killing other kids. This is a wonderful story of a 10-year-old child saving his best friends life! There was a ‘treat jar’ of jawbreakers. One child was given one as a reward. He threw it into his mouth where it lodged at the back of his throat cutting off his air supply. When he began banging on the table for attention, his best friend realized he was in trouble and ran over and performed the Heimlich maneuver which dislodged the candy and saved his life! And he had learned about the Heimlich maneuver only two weeks before! This is amazing and special! What a great story! Love it!
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Our mini adventure with the electricity today
- What Perfume Do I Choose? What Does It Smell Like?
- Netflix: Robin Hood
- Just Whining
- Don't let the negatives bring you down
- Julie Schenecker, Florida Mother, Accused of Killing 'Mouthy' Kids - ABC News
- Soup Diet Basic Recipe - Hearty Vegetable Soup - Good Housekeeping
- Is is still winter?
- I've lived a sheltered life!
- Ignore the dragons