I don’t usually watch much prime time tv. I don’t like the sexual innuendo in todays sitcoms. So, I’ve been watching some older tv series on Netflix. I recently watched Missing. A Canadian show from 2003 about a missing persons task force of the FBI focused around the character Jess Mastriani, a young woman in her early 20’s who was struck with lightning and now sees visions of missing people. A really awesome, sometimes psychological thriller, the series ended after 3 seasons. My complaint is…why can’t they tie up all the loose ends, really end the series and not leave us hanging on the 3rd season’s cliff hanger! OMG. Boy, did it end in a shocker. A really good show, with interesting cases. If you like a cop/good guys vs bad guys show with a little suspense and thrill tossed in as well as great interaction between the characters…this is one to watch.
- Gloria Reuben as FBI Agent Brooke Haslett (2003–2004)
- Caterina Scorsone as FBI Agent Jess Mastriani (2003–2006)
- Justina Machado as FBI Agent Sunny Estrada (2003–2004)
- Vivica A. Fox as FBI Agent Nicole Scott (2004–2006)
- Mark Consuelos as FBI Agent Antonio Cortez (2004–2006)
- Dean McDermott as Assistant Director Alan Coyle (2003–2004)
- Justin Louis as Assistant Director John Pollock (2004–2006)