All-Am erican comic book hosts ‘gay’ wedding. Anyone who has read my blogs for a while knows I am unabashedly pro traditional family! After all, I’ve been married for 41 years…42 years in June. And now, Archie and Jughead and Veronica are getting a new sidekick. The authors are really piling it on. Not only is the new character a white American soldier, but he’s been wounded in Iraq and has a black physical therapist who helped him to recover. Add to that, there are now plans for the two men to get married. Come on people, give us a break! Archie and Veronica are almost a tradition, an icon from my childhood. Why do you have to play the politically correct and socially relevant card? I’m really showing my age by saying, what happened to the good old days?
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Our mini adventure with the electricity today
- What Perfume Do I Choose? What Does It Smell Like?
- Netflix: Robin Hood
- Just Whining
- Don't let the negatives bring you down
- Julie Schenecker, Florida Mother, Accused of Killing 'Mouthy' Kids - ABC News
- Soup Diet Basic Recipe - Hearty Vegetable Soup - Good Housekeeping
- Is is still winter?
- I've lived a sheltered life!
- Ignore the dragons