8-year-old boy’s brainstorm builds on silly craze with fun paper clips. This is an old story, but I’ve been watching “Ellen” and saw this on her show today. An 8-year-old boy was playing with Silly Bandz and saw some colored paper clips on the desk/table nearby and thought…we could make these paper clips in cool shapes and sell them just like these Silly Bandz. The idea took off and they are being sold on their web page SillyClipz.com as well as in other stores. They come in animal shapes, music, farm animals and a lot of other fun shapes. You wear them on your collar or shirt sleeves. Cute idea. What a cool way for a young kid to learn about business. And what a “rags to riches” story! When great brainstorm ideas were passed out, I must have been in the bathroom!
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- What Perfume Do I Choose? What Does It Smell Like?
- Julie Schenecker, Florida Mother, Accused of Killing 'Mouthy' Kids - ABC News
- Abortion Kills Mom as Well as Unborn Child in Planned Parenthood Clinic - Godfather Politics
- “If you were on trial for being a Christian would they have enough evidence to convict you?”
- Have you seen the Febreze commercials?