The news is consistently telling us to be careful, drink plenty of water and don’t spend a lot of time out in the sun. They recommend you pay special attention to the young and the elderly who are more susceptible. Well…I think I have to concede…I’m in the elderly category. I don’t usually think like that, but this heat is really wearing me down! I get up feeling tired, and at the end of each week I’m totally exhausted. On saturday night, my last day at work, I usually get in bed by midnight and stay there for at least 10-12 hours! That is just not like me! I’m an 8 hour girl. I spend my days off never leaving the house, except for church. Sadly, the heat has kept me from leaving the house to get to church more this summer also. It’s been a progression that I’m finally acknowledging. It has to be the heat sapping my energy! In my area, we celebrated somewhere around 20 days of over 100 degree temperatures, so I guess it’s understandable! This has certainly been a year for the record books. And so, I am really looking forward to fall weather! It has always been my favorite time of year! I love the cooler weather. I really need to find somewhere in the world that has fall weather year round! I think it would take me a really long time to get tired of the same, boring, cooler weather this year! I’m going to get a big glass of cold, cold water! How about you?
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- What Perfume Do I Choose? What Does It Smell Like?
- Julie Schenecker, Florida Mother, Accused of Killing 'Mouthy' Kids - ABC News
- Abortion Kills Mom as Well as Unborn Child in Planned Parenthood Clinic - Godfather Politics
- “If you were on trial for being a Christian would they have enough evidence to convict you?”
- Have you seen the Febreze commercials?