http://www.gopusa.com/news/2011/05/12/tsa-defends-frisking-of-baby-at-kc-airport/ Is this the new norm? We all have been offended or upset at how invasive the new frisks have been…to the elderly, to children etc. I am glad I’m not going to be flying anytime soon. A friend of mine was frisked/examined at our local airport. She felt it truly offensive that a strange woman lifted and patted under her breasts, and then touched her between the legs in “just doing my job”. Now…patting down an 8 month old baby? I understand that terrorists use children as bombs, but have they ever gone through a US airport? I’m really waffling on this subject. Yes, I want beefed up security, but how about protection for US citizens? Are we going to lose all of our liberties in this new day and age of fear? I vote we just close the borders for a few years. Or live like Australia…if you don’t have a reason to come here, you don’t get in!
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- What Perfume Do I Choose? What Does It Smell Like?
- Julie Schenecker, Florida Mother, Accused of Killing 'Mouthy' Kids - ABC News
- Abortion Kills Mom as Well as Unborn Child in Planned Parenthood Clinic - Godfather Politics
- “If you were on trial for being a Christian would they have enough evidence to convict you?”
- Have you seen the Febreze commercials?