I’m the kind of eater that doesn’t think I’m full unless I feel full. As a kid I always had 2nd and sometimes 3rd helpings. That makes it hard to diet or cut down. I remember a vegetable soup I lived on one time I was dieting. I could practically pig out on it and not accumulate very many calories. I lost that recipe years ago, but just found one that sounds similar. Full of veggies and just the thing to pig out on and not feel guilty. I’m going to give this one a try! Sounds like a great way to eat and still cut out some excess calories!
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- What Perfume Do I Choose? What Does It Smell Like?
- Julie Schenecker, Florida Mother, Accused of Killing 'Mouthy' Kids - ABC News
- Abortion Kills Mom as Well as Unborn Child in Planned Parenthood Clinic - Godfather Politics
- “If you were on trial for being a Christian would they have enough evidence to convict you?”
- Have you seen the Febreze commercials?