Nuts about Nuts? Your Heart Says Thanks. Oh Boy! I LOVE nuts! So, this article says they are good for you…lowers your bad cholesterol and total cholesterol and sometimes raises your good cholesterol. Also, the outside coating of the nuts is good for your heart! They are also a good source of fiber and protein! A win win situation! The most heart-healthy nuts are almonds, walnuts and pistachios. Also…better for you than snacking on potato chips! The only problem is…only a handful…not the whole can! LOL Nuts could become a binge food for me also, even if they are more healthy! Too many calories are still too many calories! Awww NUTS!
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Our mini adventure with the electricity today
- What Perfume Do I Choose? What Does It Smell Like?
- Netflix: Robin Hood
- Just Whining
- Don't let the negatives bring you down
- Julie Schenecker, Florida Mother, Accused of Killing 'Mouthy' Kids - ABC News
- Soup Diet Basic Recipe - Hearty Vegetable Soup - Good Housekeeping
- Is is still winter?
- I've lived a sheltered life!
- Ignore the dragons