Nuts about Nuts? Your Heart Says Thanks. Oh Boy! I LOVE nuts! So, this article says they are good for you…lowers your bad cholesterol and total cholesterol and sometimes raises your good cholesterol. Also, the outside coating of the nuts is good for your heart! They are also a good source of fiber and protein! A win win situation! The most heart-healthy nuts are almonds, walnuts and pistachios. Also…better for you than snacking on potato chips! The only problem is…only a handful…not the whole can! LOL Nuts could become a binge food for me also, even if they are more healthy! Too many calories are still too many calories! Awww NUTS!
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- What Perfume Do I Choose? What Does It Smell Like?
- Julie Schenecker, Florida Mother, Accused of Killing 'Mouthy' Kids - ABC News
- Abortion Kills Mom as Well as Unborn Child in Planned Parenthood Clinic - Godfather Politics
- “If you were on trial for being a Christian would they have enough evidence to convict you?”
- Have you seen the Febreze commercials?