Who Lost Egypt?. This is a really informative blog on Egypt’s past and history and where it might end up. The US provides $2 billion a year in foreign aid since the Carter administration. The Egyptian military receives $1.3 billion of that money. That gives us some leverage in the future of Egypt. We should use our relationship to condemn the Muslim Brotherhood and tell Egypt we will stand by them as their longtime ally. Allowing the Muslim Brotherhood to take over the largest country in the Middle East or North Africa would not be acceptable! We need to remember that what affects the Middle East will have a lasting effect on the US. This blog is worth reading.
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- What Perfume Do I Choose? What Does It Smell Like?
- Julie Schenecker, Florida Mother, Accused of Killing 'Mouthy' Kids - ABC News
- Abortion Kills Mom as Well as Unborn Child in Planned Parenthood Clinic - Godfather Politics
- “If you were on trial for being a Christian would they have enough evidence to convict you?”
- Have you seen the Febreze commercials?