Staying up late began after I had children. It was the time I could be by myself, unwind, or have some peace and quiet. It became a habit over the years, but it seemed to fit me well. Watching tv or reading a good book became commonplace. Between 1982 and now, I’ve been accustomed to working 10-6 which fit my preference of staying up late. Now that I work 4 days a week, and have 3 days off, I really enjoy staying up as late as I like, sleeping late, and getting up when I feel like it. I think I’m preparing for retirement. That will be the part I really enjoy…doing what I want when I want. If only I have the money to continue in my customary lifestyle. I’d hate to be a bag lady.
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- What Perfume Do I Choose? What Does It Smell Like?
- Julie Schenecker, Florida Mother, Accused of Killing 'Mouthy' Kids - ABC News
- Abortion Kills Mom as Well as Unborn Child in Planned Parenthood Clinic - Godfather Politics
- “If you were on trial for being a Christian would they have enough evidence to convict you?”
- Have you seen the Febreze commercials?