Staying up late began after I had children. It was the time I could be by myself, unwind, or have some peace and quiet. It became a habit over the years, but it seemed to fit me well. Watching tv or reading a good book became commonplace. Between 1982 and now, I’ve been accustomed to working 10-6 which fit my preference of staying up late. Now that I work 4 days a week, and have 3 days off, I really enjoy staying up as late as I like, sleeping late, and getting up when I feel like it. I think I’m preparing for retirement. That will be the part I really enjoy…doing what I want when I want. If only I have the money to continue in my customary lifestyle. I’d hate to be a bag lady.
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Our mini adventure with the electricity today
- What Perfume Do I Choose? What Does It Smell Like?
- Netflix: Robin Hood
- Just Whining
- Don't let the negatives bring you down
- Julie Schenecker, Florida Mother, Accused of Killing 'Mouthy' Kids - ABC News
- Soup Diet Basic Recipe - Hearty Vegetable Soup - Good Housekeeping
- Is is still winter?
- I've lived a sheltered life!
- Ignore the dragons