I don’t live in a large city but it is not small enough to get around without transportation. It takes me 15 minutes to drive to work or to Church. Actually, everywhere I go is within that time frame. My problem is, I am partly handicapped. I need two total knee replacements, so I am not able to walk more than a few steps at a time. Having my car enables me to continue to work. If I need to go shopping, someone has to help me, either helping me with my wheelchair, or getting one of those scooters in the store to get around in. If I didn’t have a car, I would be totally dependant on others to take me places. It would make life more difficult and a much smaller place to live in. Besides, I like to drive.
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- What Perfume Do I Choose? What Does It Smell Like?
- Julie Schenecker, Florida Mother, Accused of Killing 'Mouthy' Kids - ABC News
- Abortion Kills Mom as Well as Unborn Child in Planned Parenthood Clinic - Godfather Politics
- “If you were on trial for being a Christian would they have enough evidence to convict you?”
- Have you seen the Febreze commercials?